The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Sometimes you have to take one on the chin. Congrats to the rags.
For the neutral a very good game.
Players that have let TH down all season turned up today. Rashford and Onana to name a few. Shame because TH could be gone tomorrow having won then 2 trophies.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sometimes you have to take one on the chin. Congrats to the rags.
For the neutral a very good game.
Players that have let TH down all season turned up today. Rashford and Onana to name a few. Shame because TH could be gone tomorrow having won then 2 trophies.
Give over. City were happy to pass it back and stand still, and Utd defended like Jose team and struck when they had a chance.
KDB looked well out of it, perhaps goodbye?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
We were pretty poor today and couldn't deal with a hoof up the park all game. Foden and De Bruyne off the mark. Stones was a strange choice.

Personally I struggled to get up for today after the past several games to bring the title home. I know they're professionals but wouldn't deny them some come down and dip in form after playing under immense pressure for the last month or so.

Rodri's winning run had to end some time!

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Not had a great season, but Amrabat was huge today. Absolutely worked his socks off, dropped into the back line when needed and snuffed out attack after attack. A huge performance.

Next few days are going to be interesting to say the least.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
We were pretty poor today and couldn't deal with a hoof up the park all game. Foden and De Bruyne off the mark. Stones was a strange choice.

Personally I struggled to get up for today after the past several games to bring the title home. I know they're professionals but wouldn't deny them some come down and dip in form after playing under immense pressure for the last month or so.

Rodri's winning run had to end some time!

Oh, come on Amanda, you're better than that.