The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

Swango1980

Visit site
Questioning why the Villa players were tussling with opposition outside box before penalty was taken.

Had they just left them alone, referee wouldn't have needed to continually delay the penalty, and maybe he'd have converted it. Definitely didn't work in their favour having Luiz stood there for an age

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Bad night for the villa (really, really bad) but it seems it’s hard to dampen the season too much - because spurs are handing us 4th at present.

No matter what, it’s been the best season I’ve witness at villa park, the future is bright for the claret and blue.

Up the villa

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Bad night for the villa (really, really bad) but it seems it’s hard to dampen the season too much - because spurs are handing us 4th at present.

No matter what, it’s been the best season I’ve witness at villa park, the future is bright for the claret and blue.

Up the villa

That’s right, chin up mate… being Massive European Champions isn’t for everyone in Claret and Blue. 😁⚒️⚒️

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

Up the villa
Still think they were open enough for Villa to score. Keeping out a good looking and mobile front unit of their could be a big issue. Get the lead and watch them start the time wasting antics