The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
There’s more chance of you not wearing crocs and speedos on holiday than city being found guilty - they’ve got too financial backing
Don’t know what I would be more upset about, not wearing crocs and speedos on Holiday or being found guilty.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Hadn’t they pretty much won the title by the time covid hit?
Why let the truth get in the way of a good story. It’s like Denis laws back heel sending Utd down. Not quite true but it works for me 😁
Bit like Liverpool losing the title at Goodison. 😁👍

Tashyboy

Visit site
Not from me. I just hate Liverpool and take any opportunity to laugh at them. (y)
Am not sure what your saying 😁

That aside the Utd v Burnley game, am sure they will be gutted at dropping two points against a struggling side. Could cost Burnley there premiership survival..

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I only watched the 2nd half, very disappointing result.
However, we created so many chances that one day I'm sure we're going to score a bucketful, maybe in the FA Cup final. ;)
Our passing, at times, was utterly appalling and that absolutely needs to be worked on.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
That’s it for me. Absolutely had enough.

You need a goal, so what do you do with half an hour to go? Take off your only recognised striker. And hook Mainoo for McTominay.

If the manager is still there in August I’ll be staggered.

Swango1980

Visit site
That’s it for me. Absolutely had enough.

You need a goal, so what do you do with half an hour to go? Take off your only recognised striker. And hook Mainoo for McTominay.

If the manager is still there in August I’ll be staggered.
In fairness, Hojlund worked hard, but wasn't really in the game. Still a surprising sub. Mainoo was ok, but fairly quiet. Arguably we played better after the subs, until we decided to concede yet another ridiculous penalty when we nudged ourselves in front. Stupid decision by Casemiro.

Antony played well, and Garnacho was dangerous. Eriksen really has no legs, and Wan Bissaka's legs are made of wood. Never seen a player look so uncomfortable in attacking possession. Maguire played well, and Onana was excellent, until Casemiro put him in a ridiculous position.

Swango1980

Visit site
Villa out of jail there, that’s a harsh decision in my opinion.
Was a bit crazy. I initially thought a foul would be given. But, ref was looking right at it, and played on.

VAR obviously thought he made a big mistake, I'm not so sure. But, when ref was called to screen, what did he see that he didn't see the first time?