The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Siuperb second half from City that, good for the betting balance, less so for Arsenals chances

No Saka for Arsenal today either :(

Ah the increasingly pointless international break just months after disrupting the season for the world cup

Hats off to arsenal for keeping momentum going as it does feel a very stop start season

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good job Haaland and Foden weren’t playing today, Liverpool could have been found out!
Might have been better for us if Haaland had played. City may have changed their formation.

City were brilliant second half, we were chasing shadows for 45 mins.
But we need to look at the way we defend we’re to narrow and just surrender the wide areas.
no pressure on the ball.

Grealish was very good today ,but we gave him so much space .

D

Deleted member 15344

Well that’s a game of two halves

Prob should have been two up , City down to ten by half time and then as soon as KDB scored just fell apart

City second half just superb , that was the fluid City that won multiple titles

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Are we still thinking Potter is at Chelsea for the long haul? I get he has a squad so big he perhaps doesn’t know his best side, but these players just don’t perform for him.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Are we still thinking Potter is at Chelsea for the long haul? I get he has a squad so big he perhaps doesn’t know his best side, but these players just don’t perform for him.

I hope they bin him off, and regret it like they currently are getting rid of Tuchel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe if the players took some of the responsibility rather than spending the whole game moaning.....

D

Deleted member 15344

I hope they bin him off, and regret it like they currently are getting rid of Tuchel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe if the players took some of the responsibility rather than spending the whole game moaning.....

The new owner clearly doesn’t have a clue - seems like he is playing real life football manager , I reckon the manager ( Tuchel and Potter ) didn’t have a say in any player arriving - Tuchel clearly imo stood up to it, Potter wont