The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
So, Haaland is allowed to come wading into a melee that is nothing whatsoever to do with him and manhandle Dan Burn, but because his hands are not quite throat high he doesn’t even get a yellow? I’ll bet Casemiro is marvelling at the consistency of Premier League referees.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
So, Haaland is allowed to come wading into a melee that is nothing whatsoever to do with him and manhandle Dan Burn, but because his hands are not quite throat high he doesn’t even get a yellow? I’ll bet Casemiro is marvelling at the consistency of Premier League referees.

he got a yellow which was the correct decision

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
talk that fifa are going to enforce the rules from the world cup next season everywhere. be far easier just to have a running clock for 60 minutes time where the ball is in play

I know some think fans will be short changed by that, but the harsh reality is that the ball is very often in play for less than 60 minutes.

It’s long overdue fans paying good money to go to games got what they are paying for. When I was at the Man United v Leeds game a few weeks ago, having gone 1-0 up very early on Leeds were guilty of dreadful time wasting for the next 80-odd minutes, and the referee made no attempt to stop it.

It’s so frustrating.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
wow that was very very bad

completely different performance from last week and then wednesday when we looked better.

johnson was awful and boy was that rices worst ever game for us. terrible choice for captain. believe it has really affected him this season. he isnt mature enough to be a proper club captain .. he had noble last year doing all the actual captain work .. he just got to wave his arms a lot on the pitch

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
We have sleepwalked into relegation from day one of this season, a continuation of the second half of last season, and nobody at West Ham seems much bothered, same players, same failed system week in week out.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have sleepwalked into relegation from day one of this season, a continuation of the second half of last season, and nobody at West Ham seems much bothered, same players, same failed system week in week out.

How is it the same players and same system?

We moved from a 3 at back to 4 at back.

We changed full backs

It's not the same system and players

It's the same rubbish subs yes but how on earth can it be the same system when we have played 2 different systems in the past 3 weeks alone and 2 different left backs 2 right backs etc