The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
We certainly did ............................... but so did they.

I’m just wondering, if 4LEX was still here, wether he’s still doubting Ten Hag’s appointment.

There is nothing about him I dislike. Best manager we’ve had since Ferguson, by a mile. And before anyone points out he’s won nothing yet, that’s not the point. The atmosphere at the club is back - that’s more important to me.

Loving football again.

Swango1980

Visit site
I’m just wondering, if 4LEX was still here, wether he’s still doubting Ten Hag’s appointment.

There is nothing about him I dislike. Best manager we’ve had since Ferguson, by a mile. And before anyone points out he’s won nothing yet, that’s not the point. The atmosphere at the club is back - that’s more important to me.

Loving football again.
Well, who knows. But I'm pretty sure 4LEX would prefer him to Southgate

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I wonder how many United fans are just tuning in to BT now, looking forward to watch United kick off at 8pm?

Funny you should say that. I was walking to the pub last night. 8pm kickoff, walked past a pub saw the game and thought it was highlights. A minute later another pub and more highlights. I stopped and had a look and thought Tash you 🛎️end. The game was 15 minutes gone when I got to the bar 😖😁