• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Love fat Frank’s comments on MOTD

“We started ok”

I assume he means kick off ??
It's important to break the game down into segments. We got the first minute right. We just need to work on the rest ?‍♂️. Imagine if we had fluffed the kick off ?.

The world cup break has come at a great time for us.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yes it should have been three at the end.
City run out of ideas.
Never seen KDB give so many bad balls.

Brentford brilliant at the back.
Deserved win for me, it’s not all about possession.

Didn’t see any of the football yesterday due to RBL parade at rugby club. My lad was saying a deserved win for Brentford. Don’t you love the Prem league ?
That aside, what a reminder from Toney for Southgate re not going to the WC. If Toney was at a top six club he would be a shoe in.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Didn’t see any of the football yesterday due to RBL parade at rugby club. My lad was saying a deserved win for Brentford. Don’t you love the Prem league ?
That aside, what a reminder from Toney for Southgate re not going to the WC. If Toney was at a top six club he would be a shoe in.
My take as a neutral is Toney scored two great goals.
But he should have had more.
Brilliant performance fromBrentford.
Your lad was right they deserved it.

Said for a while now City are wide open at the back if teams are prepared to have a go.
But to many won’t as they scared of a hiding.

Foden goal wasn’t bad either.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Solid W against Brighton. 2 wins from 2 league games, Unai’s started well!

Not many players off to the WC so a good opportunity for the team to learn the system better and get ready for the second half of the season!

UTV

D

Deleted member 1740

Poor from Fernandes, cant be losing the ball so casually in that position and not making the effort to win the ball back.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Poor from Fernandes, cant be losing the ball so casually in that position and not making the effort to win the ball back.

Don't know if you saw the Man City game yesterday but was very impressed with Haaland when Brentford broke away to score their winning goal. He sprinted all the way back from the Brentford box to try to get back to defend and overtook pretty much all of his team mates that were also trying to get back. Ultimately it wasn't enough to prevent the goal but if some of the Man Utd players showed that kind of desire and work ethic they'd be a far better team.

D

Deleted member 1740

Wow what a finish to the game, great goal.

Shame Tierney never added on the minute Yernited wasted celebrating the goal like he should.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Poor old Ronaldo feels that betrayed at Man Utd hes had to go and confess all to Piers Morgan lol. I dont think the Squirrel is going to be impressed!!!

I had a little chat with my squirrel and he said it's time for Ronaldo to do one!
A vital, last minute win and a fabulous, dramatic goal from a truly exciting youngster and all the headlines are about Ronaldo.
He's like a Pogba MkII.
Just get rid of him and remove all the clutter that surrounds him.
For me, the greatest player of all time, but he's in serious danger of ruining his legacy.
Ronnie, you've had your time, please accept that and move on so that others can have theirs.

HomecountiesJohn

Visit site
I have just seen some clips of Ronaldo chatting with PM.
Before I go any further, I must stress how i completely dislike Piers Morgan and his obnoxious, self righteous character.

Onto Ronaldo. I have always had the utmost respect for Ronaldo as a player, he was arguably the greatest footballer I’ve ever seen but he has let his ManU team mates, fans down and his Portuguese teammates down as this storm will now be following Him and Portugal around the WC.

There’s a time and a place to air your dirty laundry in public, at the start of a World Cup is beyond the pale.