The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

But they can’t sack him - because he gets the fans and it’s all down to Rafa ?

Rafa has bought them their last 3 best players.

Keep sacking managers isnt the answer.

I feel sorry for some of the bloooos. I dont get how they can be so angry week in week out,season after season.

There must be a point where they say sound, let's just go on the ale.

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Alisson was mustard today, he had to be though as Southampton had the ref on their side,
Really? I thought the ref got everything pretty much spot on today, apart from booking Caleta Car early in the game for a bit of a nothing challenge then letting a liverpool player off in the 2nd half for an obvious drag back.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
2-0 and top for Xmas, happy days :) far from our best, several of our better players way below par, but still good enough.

Enjoy it while we can get a feeling 2nd half of the season might be very different

D

Deleted member 1740

Really? I thought the ref got everything pretty much spot on today, apart from booking Caleta Car early in the game for a bit of a nothing challenge then letting a liverpool player off in the 2nd half for an obvious drag back.

It was a blatant block/obstruction/foul on Elliott who had just played a 1-2 with Salahwho had broke and Elliott was making a run into space. Blatant yellow allday long.