The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Is there any doubt that you will go Portuguese again? Who is next up?

I'd like us to go out and get the best person who is available and would come rather than who's cheap and Portuguese. Already rumoured to be looking at the Lisbon boss, plays a decent style of football apparently but can't say I've watched them much.
We've got the squad just need the right boss now.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Aston Villa are like one of those Sunday teams who aren’t very good, so just try to kick you and whine at the ref all game.

We really weren't very good - but neither were you :ROFLMAO:

90 mins of our lives we wont ever get back!

D

Deleted member 1740

I seem to remember some Liverpool fans arguing Darwin was a better signing than Haaland.

??? I doubt those who were had actually watched both of them.

I dont think anyone thought Haaland would be as prolific as he has been though.

His desire to get on the end of balls is something else.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
??? I doubt those who were had actually watched both of them.

I dont think anyone thought Haaland would be as prolific as he has been though.

His desire to get on the end of balls is something else.

So true, he just does not stop trying to score - and honestly when does he ever miss by a mile? He's so accurate!

Absolute monster - probably the difference maker in the CL for city

D

Deleted member 1740

So true, he just does not stop trying to score - and honestly when does he ever miss by a mile? He's so accurate!

Absolute monster - probably the difference maker in the CL for city

I can remember him missing from 6yards??

Swango1980

Visit site
He’ll be gone after 3 years though:)
I can't imagine he will, unless City stop dominating games so much, and presenting him with many chances. I'm sure he'd only want to leave if he genuinely thought he'd score more goals somewhere else (in one of the top leagues). I guess things can change quickly in football, but if City are still at a similar level to now, then I reckon he'd stay to try and smash all goal scoring records.

D

Deleted member 15344

Doubt it, I cant see who will be able to afford to buy him.

There are release clause in his contract

It seems that no club can get him without having a release clause added

He will be at Madrid in 3 years and then go to Italy and then to France.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Doubt it, I cant see who will be able to afford to buy him.
There was a story out the other day saying he wants to conquer all the leagues not just the Prem or something. Real Madrid would do it I suspect. Whoever it is it will certainly be a new record transfer.

D

Deleted member 1740

There was a story out the other day saying he wants to conquer all the leagues not just the Prem or something. Real Madrid would do it I suspect. Whoever it is it will certainly be a new record transfer.

Well he's already done the PL so he can go in January?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

That read far more like his Dad would like several more £20m signing on fees!

Hes already priced out of all bar 3 clubs outside the prem league (in Europe) surely

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
That read far more like his Dad would like several more £20m signing on fees!

Hes already priced out of all bar 3 clubs outside the prem league (in Europe) surely
Real Madrid or PSG wouldn't say no though would they? And he can go to Juve at the end of his career as well.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Real Madrid or PSG wouldn't say no though would they? And he can go to Juve at the end of his career as well.

I've read that his "destination clubs" when starting his career were Barca, Real and United.

Every club before then is basically a stepping stone for 3/4 years to learn and develop. They chose City to develop under one of the best managers ever on top of obvious CL chances etc

With how things have changed in the last 3 years or so in the footballing finance world, if pep stays at city I think Haaland will too. Spanish teams just don't seem to be able to compete at the moment.