The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

greenone

Visit site
I’ll tell you some facts..My mate worked the last 8 seasons at The Boleyn ground in the away section, Liverpool in fake ticket scandal is not new news, he told me EVERY time we played them we had hundreds of fake tickets, they used to be collected back in the day and sent to the authorities, clearly nothing has been done.
I suppose Andy Robertson was dishing out fake tickets as well? ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Last edited by a moderator:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
On the topic of the day - BBC reporter said a few times he saw a few Liverpool fans overrun security and get in and suggested that had spooked them into reacting as they did and double and treble checking tickets which led to the delays.

The French are useless at organising anything and then also go in way too hard so there is a lot of blame in how they handled the situation.

D

Deleted member 23270

Look I don’t like seeing a jackass make a fool of himself so let’s just see what the UEFA investigation throws up. Personally I wouldn’t be surprised if you have got us all banned again.?
As you said, rather than blame Liverpool fans just wait till the result of the investigation is made public.

D

Deleted member 1147

How about this for a novel view:
Some Liverpool fans may have fake tickets and some may have climbed fences to get in. At the same time, some French police may have over reacted with pepper spray. Neither side is totally blameless for the issues.
Also, some locals, like during the issues at Wembley, tried to get in without tickets

D

Deleted member 18121

How on earth that got backed up as a dive rather than overturned and penalty given is beyond me.

Jon Moss needs to retire and retire quickly, what a shambles.

D

Deleted member 18121

That is a stonewaller, what is the point in VAR when he was clearly caught and booked for his troubles.

Exactly, in the dictionary next to stonewall there is a picture of that incident. What a joke.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That is a stonewaller, what is the point in VAR when he was clearly caught and booked for his troubles.

He wasn't caught tho, he moved his leg theatrically away. If he had stayed still he would have a pen

It's consistent with what they done this season rightly or wrongly