The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks Gents, we're safe and well luckily.

If we were 15 minutes later god knows how we would've been.
Seeing some of the reports today mate I’m glad you and your son came to no harm.
It seems some shockingly poor organisation and some unbelievable way to treat fans from both teams is to blame.
If you were scared I can only imagine what kids were feeling.
Hope everyone comes back unscathed.
Unfortunately for most it will be bad memories instead of good ones for life.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
[QUOTE="Stuart_C, post: 2505558, member: 1740"

I hope and pray to god what me and my 12yr old went through last night trying to enter that ground 3hrs before KO you and your family never experience.

I've travelled all over Europe, to some of the moodiest places and i've never been so fearful.[/QUOTE]

How did I know it would be someone else’s fault and not your own fans without tickets bunking in? ?‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Read the news (actual news, not the Scum or Daily Heil), watch the news, don’t assume…to name but a few ways you could have known!

On Talksport and sky, you would think the Queen had died!

Strange that the Madrid supporters managed to find their way into the stadium and take their places in time for the scheduled kick off time.?

D

Deleted member 15344

On Talksport and sky, you would think the Queen had died!

Strange that the Madrid supporters managed to find their way into the stadium and take their places in time for the scheduled kick off time.?

Maybe because they weren’t funnelled through one gate - again something else you would have known if you watched the actual reports

There were people seriously hurt last night and it was close to being even worse than that and there are some that just want to point fingers at the fans.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
How about read the actual facts from the people there first before jumping to conclusions

I’ll tell you some facts..My mate worked the last 8 seasons at The Boleyn ground in the away section, Liverpool in fake ticket scandal is not new news, he told me EVERY time we played them we had hundreds of fake tickets, they used to be collected back in the day and sent to the authorities, clearly nothing has been done.

D

Deleted member 1147

Maybe because they weren’t funnelled through one gate - again something else you would have known if you watched the actual reports

There were people seriously hurt last night and it was close to being even worse than that and there are some that just want to point fingers at the fans.
He seems to know better than everyone else…in the words of Dando … ?

D

Deleted member 15344

I’ll tell you some facts..My mate worked the last 8 seasons at The Boleyn ground in the away section, Liverpool in fake ticket scandal is not new news, he told me EVERY time we played them we had hundreds of fake tickets, they used to be collected back in the day and sent to the authorities, clearly nothing has been done.

Ah the old “my mate” - so is that why you jumped to conclusions about last night then - did your mate tell you that ?

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Ah the old “my mate” - so is that why you jumped to conclusions about last night then - did your mate tell you that ?

Look I don’t like seeing a jackass make a fool of himself so let’s just see what the UEFA investigation throws up. Personally I wouldn’t be surprised if you have got us all banned again.?

D

Deleted member 1147

Look I don’t like seeing a jackass make a fool of himself so let’s just see what the UEFA investigation throws up. Personally I wouldn’t be surprised if you have got us all banned again.?
Put the mirror down then pal ?

D

Deleted member 15344

You don’t appear to have an issues making a fool of yourself - the sad thing is I think is I think it’s ingrained into you and a complete lack of independent thought. Hopefully you will snap out of it and realise how dangerous the situation was last night and it’s beyond pathetic some are using it to troll and score points

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Only Man City and Liverpool won silverware this season?

No other clubs can have a parade.

Premier league obvs. The other leagues don’t count

Wrong; there was the UEFA Super Cup & the FIFA World Club Championship up for grabs as well, both won by an EPL club.