The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Palace have some superb talent - especially the two lads they got from the lower leagues - Eze and Oliese , brilliant at times today

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Missed the Arsenal game but guessing it was a spineless shocking performance and we were lucky to get a point. Business as usual then!

they say we dont like it up us, they were right lol

had enough chances to win but never looked like scoring, Westwood shouldve been sent off for them 1st half, we suffer from having no central midfield and not being able sides down who set up to defend

state of our bench shows just how small our squad is becoming, which is actually a positive, assuming they make the right additions going forward

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Palace have some superb talent - especially the two lads they got from the lower leagues - Eze and Oliese , brilliant at times today

I only caught the first half as HID needed picking up and we were shocking - 2nd half, cant see it was a penalty and the second goal was offside!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Jurgen Klopp on the penalty call: "I didn't see it back but Diogo thought it was a penalty. The referee checked the screen so VAR thought it was a penalty as well. I don't know why we talk about this now."

As bad as Wenger was

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I only caught the first half as HID needed picking up and we were shocking - 2nd half, cant see it was a penalty and the second goal was offside!

Do you think everything was correct with your goal, then?

The guy who scored was offside earlier in the move, and although the ball went to his mate, he still had a significant advantage as he had got a few yards clear of our defence for when he put it in.

Soft, soft pen. If Jota hadnt have taken one step towards the goalie which helped to instigate the contact, I would have said it was a pen, but that one step made it less of a pen to me, or no pen for me.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
One thing I thought I would never see in my lifetime is opposition fans singing "who's the scouser in the black" to Keven Friend in a Liverpool game. We normally get nothing from him, and the games are turgid.

Shocked.

Kind of dont blame Friend as much as the video ref upstairs, he didnt give a pen but its quite clear when theyre called to the monitor they have little choice but to change their decisions

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Kind of dont blame Friend as much as the video ref upstairs, he didnt give a pen but its quite clear when theyre called to the monitor they have little choice but to change their decisions
Steve these refs have got to have the balls to say NO .I was right and not changing my decision, not a Pen!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Steve these refs have got to have the balls to say NO .I was right and not changing my decision, not a Pen!

If doing so is going to cost them there job or being demoted then theyre not going to are they, and thats clearly where were at sadly with them all towing the party line. If thats the case dont call them to the machine just make and own the decision upstairs

D

Deleted member 15344

Think that was the right choice to disallow it , it was a push that allowed him to get to the ball , if someone did that to Kane in the area he is down like a sack of spuds