The Footie Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Just watched MOTD and the Leeds/Newcastle game was a decent watch. That said, I can’t decide whether it was breathless end to end because of the quality on show, or the astonishing naivety of both sides.

It certainly made for an entertaining game.
The MOTD edit was nothing like the reality of the game.
Newcastle were time wasting from the start and clearly had prearranged times to fake an injury so the coaching staff could get messages on to players.

And it was never a pen. The lad was already on his way down and the contact was minimal. The one angle I’ve see it’s not even clear there was contact.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The MOTD edit was nothing like the reality of the game.
Newcastle were time wasting from the start and clearly had prearranged times to fake an injury so the coaching staff could get messages on to players.

And it was never a pen. The lad was already on his way down and the contact was minimal. The one angle I’ve see it’s not even clear there was contact.

Neither was the City match. Weird how they did that and not noticed it before. Looked like the chances were even between the sides and didn't even show the awful challenge on Grealish in the first half. Oh and the Southampton keeper time wasting from the 20th minute :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 15344

Blimey it’s that a rare occasion where we are all in agreement ?