Thanks to the Ping G10 Driver

Glenfish

Club Champion
Visit site
After a really bad round yesterday where I sliced EVERY drive I marched straight into the pro shop and said I've had enough, please let me try a draw driver. He reccomended the PING.
So today I took Ping G10 10.5 to the range and also my usual driver. My driver sent 'em all sliced the Ping they went straight. So I went back to the shop and asked to try the Ping on the course. Only then I noticed that the Ping wasn't a draw driver at all but a regular face.

Still, took it on the course and hit every single drive straight, longest being 270yds!!!I am so chuffed this is incredibe for me after the frustrations previously.
Do you think this is all in the mind, the club or both?????

T

thecraw

Its just Ping.

They are the muts nuts of the golfing manufacturers, they dont make a bad club.

Welcome to the Ping for Life club!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I must admit I love my Ping putter and my new G10 irons.

Are you sure its not a draw driver, if you asked for draw bias I don't see why they would give you a neutral head. I might have to try the driver though, the G10 3 wood is next on my 'must buy' list (subject to it being tried on course) and if the Driver is as good I could become a well established Ping convert.

Anyway glad the Driver is doing the trick for you.

Glenfish

Club Champion
Visit site
The club is def not a draw but is regular, the mistake was mine taking this club from the display.( Don't know how I managed to do that??)

Now must sort out my putting so perhaps I will start with the Ping putters???

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I must admit I bought one over the weekend and love it - I can still slice it bit it feels so good.

Previously I have tried the G10 and did not like it, but it was my mates big stick and he has a UST V2 shaft which my old driver also had and I just did not get on with it.

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Bought my G10 when my Taylormade went illegal Jan 1st. I thought it was long in the winter, but now I'm getting some run (played at High Post near Salisbury last week - great course)it's fantastic. One of my targets for the summer is to drive the green on the 292 yard 10th at my home course.

Gotta love it!