@anyone that knows about driver shafts

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site
I went for a fitting on the hunt for a new driver at AG and he advised me my club was fine but shaft was not suited for me.

I play a Ping Alta CB 55 s and he said it was too flexy as that shaft was suited for 95mph club speed.

He advised me that my average was 107mph and I needed a stiffer tip and the one that was picked out was the Hzrdus Black Gen 4. Apparently something to do with torque and stiffer at the tip. Unfortunately AG don’t just sell shafts - so here I am.

This Hzrdus shaft doesn’t come with a ping adapter, mainly only fits titlist and Callaway.

Would any of you knowledgeable folk on here be kind enough to point me in the right direction towards a shaft similar to the Hrzdus one that would fit a ping club.

I have searched online and I really don’t understand it all. My head is a little frazzled. Please advise

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
I went for a fitting on the hunt for a new driver at AG and he advised me my club was fine but shaft was not suited for me.

I play a Ping Alta CB 55 s and he said it was too flexy as that shaft was suited for 95mph club speed.

He advised me that my average was 107mph and I needed a stiffer tip and the one that was picked out was the Hzrdus Black Gen 4. Apparently something to do with torque and stiffer at the tip. Unfortunately AG don’t just sell shafts - so here I am.

This Hzrdus shaft doesn’t come with a ping adapter, mainly only fits titlist and Callaway.

Would any of you knowledgeable folk on here be kind enough to point me in the right direction towards a shaft similar to the Hrzdus one that would fit a ping club.

I have searched online and I really don’t understand it all. My head is a little frazzled. Please advise
Give this guy a call/send him a message. He can build you one up.

Bamberdele2.0

Visit site

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Shafts are about more than swing speed, personally i wouldnt waste money buying a shaft based on that fitting, get a proper fitting done and get the right shaft imho, ideally with a fitter who can build a shaft that he thinks will work for you to try with your head. Not all shafts and heads go that well together

Singlefiguregokfer

Visit site
Shafts are about more than swing speed, personally i wouldnt waste money buying a shaft based on that fitting, get a proper fitting done and get the right shaft imho, ideally with a fitter who can build a shaft that he thinks will work for you to try with your head. Not all shafts and heads go that well together
Agreed
Weight, kick point, length all make a difference. As do head characteristics.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site