Tee Times hack? Anyone got a hack/code? We use IG

Qyefwm

Visit site
Hi all! I am seeking any computer code writing geniuses out there that can hack IG tee times. To get a tee time for our private members club on a competition day is one of the most stressful 3 minutes of any members life and im 100% sure it cant be good for anyone's health! We have a sign up at 830pm the saturday before and with being a new father now its near on impossible to get a time before 1030 when this use to be easy to do. Any able to help with a hack or a code??
Thanks!!!!

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
This may be the best post ive seen in a while...:ROFLMAO:

Best "hack" I can advise is an alarm on your phone 1 minute before tees go live and fast fingers! We can book 10 days before at our club, Ive managed to book 7.52 (tee before the weekend comp) every week since I joined.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

Humpy

Visit site
Whilst I have a certain amount of sympathy with the OP hacking into the tee time system is not the answer. Maybe speak to your club/committee and explain your frustration and ask if the system can be reviewed. The bottom line is that if you did find a way to hack into the system you would be speaking to the committee when they find out and no doubt then looking for another club.

JollyRedDevil

Club Champion
Visit site
Make sure you use a laptop/pc to log into the your booking system site.
Get there 3 minutes early.
Keep pressing F5 (refresh screen) and click on the desired tee time start as soon as they are available.
That's how I do it and it hasn't failed yet.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I would be struggling to believe that a member of any club would actually think this an appropriate thing to do...but of course and for that reason I am 6sigma certain that this isn't a golfer...

Sam_R

Visit site
The best hack that works at my club is having friends in the right places - you can get a good tee time every week that way!!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
This may be the best post ive seen in a while...:ROFLMAO:

Best "hack" I can advise is an alarm on your phone 1 minute before tees go live and fast fingers! We can book 10 days before at our club, Ive managed to book 7.52 (tee before the weekend comp) every week since I joined.

Best of luck.

Exactly what I do, have an alarm on the phone 5 mins before the tee opens. Log onto IG via the phone a minute or so before the tee opens, view the day before, at the exact time the tee opens, click the next day and your in as it opens, grab a slot and type quickly.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I do have a very similar prob as the op.
We think there is a way of doing what he asked as the same members get the best tee times with their mates every week.
In summer if you havnt got a tee time by 2 mins of opening your playing at 4 o’clock.
In winter your not playing full stop.
It’s strange that this seems possible but maybe they are just better on computers than the rest of us.
We have so many playing members that this is a big problem.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Learn Python and write some code to snipe the time you want. It shouldn't be that complicated assuming you are using V1 and tee times remain the same every day.

yandabrown

Visit site
The topic intrigued me and I have to say that a simple script of about about a dozen or so commands can do this easily. As mentioned by others though "Just because you can, doesn't mean that you should". So I would concur with clubchamp98 that someone has done something that virtually guarantees them a time.

What are the alternatives? I think that there should be a way to work out a balloting system where you register interest for a tee time in say an hours slot, this would be done over a period of a day or two and no advantages to those with fastest fingers. If you hadn't been lucky in previous ballots then you get "more votes" or picked first anyway. People that can be flexible should be rewarded (but not necessarily with the most popular times). Not really thought it through but there has to be a better, fairer way that does not rely on someone being available at a very specific time with super fast fingers (or technical skills).

D

Deleted member 15344

why do people want to cheat the system just so they can get what they want ?

I suspect every golf club have people who can get a tee time quickly by just being quicker on the PC - IG for example had logs which show exactly when tbe tee time is booked

I have been accused of having a cheat to get the tee time I want but it’s not the case - it’s just simply being organised and refreshing at the right time to get the tee time you want

That’s all people do - the rumours and accusations will never go away but Imo is poor for people to be looking for ways to cheat a booking system.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
our manager tells me he can see what time players actually booked and checks from time to time to ensure nobody is cheating the system.

I know what it is like for a Saturday morning. We go live at 8pm on a Friday and probably by 5 seconds after 8 every prime slot has gone.