Taylormade Stratus Rain Gloves (Pair)

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Bought today a pair of Taylormade Stratus Rain Gloves today cost under £20 so I thought I would give them a go. Don't normally use 2 glove but when I arrived at club today we had driving rain with the wind and quiet a chill. Glove fitted nice felt a little strange having a glove on my right hand but a couple of practice swing I forgot about it. The grip in the wet was great no slip at all played 2 holes and even putted with them on. Went to tee off on the 3rd looked at my glove and they were both falling apart unbelievable I thought.on closer inspection the gloves had lots of ladders in them like a pair of ladies tights get but I never snagged them. The ladders were from the back of my hands just past my knuckles. 5 on one glove and 6 on the other. Took them back to my pro when I finished to complain and he said I must have the wrong size. M large he gave me a large pair and when I put them on the right glove already had a ladder in it. My local pro wasn't a great help and said that the ladders won't really affect the gloves. What a load of ball I said. He then gave me another pair to take away. I will give them a try again before I get my money back. Shame really as the grip was great in the wet.