Kirkland gloves

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
How does everyone else get on with these?

I bought a 4 pack a few months ago and love the feel of them, nice and soft. However, I’m not finding they last very long. I’ve been struggling with a slice lately and felt that my grip was slipping a bit ‘in the palm’ rather than fingers, made a real concerted effort to keep it in the fingers, but to no avail.

It’s almost as if the glove has gone baggy and so moves around too much. Used a brand new glove today and it was night and day, felt solid and no issues around grip.

Anyone else found this? Any budget recommendations for an alternative cabretta glove?

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I’ve been using them for well over a year now, not had any problems. Fantastic glove with great feel and grip.
I have noticed that the odd one I’ve worn for a long time does get a bit baggy. But that is few and far between.
For the price and the material they can’t be beat

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’ve been using them for well over a year now, not had any problems. Fantastic glove with great feel and grip.
I have noticed that the odd one I’ve worn for a long time does get a bit baggy. But that is few and far between.
For the price and the material they can’t be beat
How often do you change them?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The problem with gloves is not normally the gloves
Some people are harder on gloves than others
Grip pressure makes a difference as does the texture of the grip on your club.
A corded grip is going to wear a glove quicker, especially if your hands move a touch during the swing.
Taking them off and putting them on 40+ times a round may not help and keeping them on all the time may not help either.
I thinkmits best to find a glove that works for you're situation and stick to it.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Similar to others I’ve had no problems, I think they are very good. I get wear patches in certain places but that’s on me. I wear my gloves into the ground and for £24 for 4 gloves I really should swap them more often