taylormade M1 driver.

Goldie

Club Champion
Visit site
Saw one in the flesh last week and it is very nice in real life...the carbon and white work well together. The fairways look great too.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've personally witnessed this up against a r15 and the double diamond callaway bb. It was 3 yards on average longer than the r15 and 1 yard shorter than the callaway. Test was done and hit by a taylormade fitter/pro

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Both Peter & Rick had them in their bags on Monday, they look much better in the flesh than when I first saw some pictures of them, I'm definitely considering upgrading from my fitted SLDR to the M1 but i need a good few drives with one first as I held Ricks and it's very light, I'm seriously tempted.

If you want to experience a light driver, have a swat with my 910 D2 :D

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
love the look ,not yet seen one in the flesh ,but i have only really just bedded in my SLDR so the M1 will be nicely priced when i want [it dosent come down to need] an M1

Fish

Banned
Visit site
If you want to experience a light driver, have a swat with my 910 D2 :D

When i did that driver testing the Aeroburner was far too light, I just couldn't get to grips with it, the M1 felt light but not quite as much I don't think. I did love and hit the 915 D2 well in that testing day but the 1 thing which was strange was it was 1 of only a couple of drivers I was fitted to a regular shaft!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
saw one the other day, looks like too much going on with the top view.

whats wrong with just a black option??, i bet they would sell more without the white bit.. just the Carbon fibre would look awesome

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Both Peter & Rick had them in their bags on Monday, they look much better in the flesh than when I first saw some pictures of them, I'm definitely considering upgrading from my fitted SLDR to the M1 but i need a good few drives with one first as I held Ricks and it's very light, I'm seriously tempted.

:eek::D

Nice driver but their M1's were no match for Cobra on the LD 18th though :smirk:

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
saw one the other day, looks like too much going on with the top view.

whats wrong with just a black option??, i bet they would sell more without the white bit.. just the Carbon fibre would look awesome

That will be coming in the next version, M2.

robert.redmile

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Why is it SO expensive?
Coz it really is the real deal. In the words of someone very high up in TM.."it's a game changer"
When Jason day played with it when he won not long back he was paired with speith and hitting it miles past him, speith was none too happy by all accounts and has given "feedback" to his own club manufacturers......

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Coz it really is the real deal. In the words of someone very high up in TM.."it's a game changer"
When Jason day played with it when he won not long back he was paired with speith and hitting it miles past him, speith was none too happy by all accounts and has given "feedback" to his own club manufacturers......

He/she would say that though... Just saying.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sounds dangerously like marketing blurb that. Pretty sure the way Day was driving it that tournament he'd have hit it way past Spieth even with the same driver head.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Reviews aren't that amazing. Crossfield was hitting it identical to the R15, and hard to compare Shiels' review to anything else he's tested as he's not hit the M1 on the same day as anything else. Drivers are built to very strict tolerances, there's only so much they can do to it. It's pretty though, so it's going to have shelf appeal and no doubt will shift plenty. Personally, I just see it as a good opportunity to pick up an R15 for a bargain.

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Jason day would out drive Speith with a £12 driver from Sports direct.