Tattoo Lust

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got various tattoos on my arms, picked up during the 70's and a mis-spent youth.
I hate the bloody things. Literally detest them.
Can't wear a short sleeve shirt to work or out anywhere nice.
I wish I'd never had them done.

Is it that you don't like the content or that you just don't like tattoos any more?

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don't like the content.
I don't mind tattoos but mine are from a time when "artistic" didn't even enter into the equation.
They look like I've spent time in the Navy or worse, inside.

Thought of getting them worked over? Its pretty common now days.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a tattoo on the inside of my left bicep. I got it done in Thailand using the Thai method of tattoo'ing using bamboo. Hurt like hell but looks awesome and healed in 20 mins. I'd love another.

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ive been thinking about it for a while. Infact my mrs owes me a tattoo. It wouldnt be a showy aff tat but something perhaps descreet which means something to me alone. :) is very apt aceeeed

john0

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I got a couple of tribal tattoos done 15 years ago and always meant to get more but just never got round to it. This week I have been and got an autism jigsaw done on my forearm and it has given me bug back wanting more - have spent last couple of days looking for ideas for my next one. This might get expensive.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got a few. Each one means something. Looking to get a big one soon. Either a half sleeve or a chest/ribcage. If someone doesn't like them then it's their problem. Too much judgement in life. Can't say it bothers me one bit.
Oh, and to the OP. I agree, inked women can be very sexy 👍

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have no tattoo`s and have never really thought of having any but all of a sudden I cant stop looking for things to get tattooed. Trouble is I don't want to dip my toe, I want my whole arm and shoulder covered.

Part two if this is I am finding myself rather captivated with woman with tattoo`s but specifically art, not a series of bits accumulated over the years or whatever.

View attachment 20847

^^ this kind of thing.

A random thing, must be a mid life thing right? Anyone else feeling this?

Why would you want to dis-figure yourself and pay good money so to do ?

Why is it many tattoo studios now offer tattoo removal services as well ?