Tattoo Lust

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have no tattoo`s and have never really thought of having any but all of a sudden I cant stop looking for things to get tattooed. Trouble is I don't want to dip my toe, I want my whole arm and shoulder covered.

Part two if this is I am finding myself rather captivated with woman with tattoo`s but specifically art, not a series of bits accumulated over the years or whatever.

14368703_10154003277530669_7409953253817480766_n.jpg

^^ this kind of thing.

A random thing, must be a mid life thing right? Anyone else feeling this?

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No tattoos myself but miss stokie is a bit ink obsessive!

She has 4 tattoos including one similar to the picture you've posted but she has a large sunflower in colour in the middle of it all.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Get a rub on transfer. Get a few, keep applying them :D. Getting tattooed can have a wide ranging impact, particularly large ones as you describe. Be certain before you do anything, don't rush into it.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
Get a rub on transfer. Get a few, keep applying them :D. Getting tattooed can have a wide ranging impact, particularly large ones as you describe. Be certain before you do anything, don't rush into it.

Oh its very likely this will pass with me doing nothing but it is interesting to me that its become a bit of a thing so late on.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
2 across my chest and 2 across my back, top and bottom on both arms, when on leave with money in your pocket, it was just a case of alcohol, tattoos and dirty women, in no particular order :smirk:

Nothing like the arty farty or tribal ones you see now, most if not all of mine still have very good colouration, but they all have funny errors on them, which are fun to display at party's :eek:

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
You good with it?

yeah it's beautiful mate.

I love tattoo's & at some point would like one myself but I really don't know what to have. Been toying with a few ideas of upper arm tattoo's to have but for what I want I need to spend the money in other areas at the moment.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
2 across my chest and 2 across my back, top and bottom on both arms, when on leave with money in your pocket, it was just a case of alcohol, tattoos and dirty women, in no particular order :smirk:

Nothing like the arty farty or tribal ones you see now, most if not all of mine still have very good colouration, but they all have funny errors on them, which are fun to display at party's :eek:

Dirty tattoos and alcoholic woman?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have no tattoo`s and have never really thought of having any but all of a sudden I cant stop looking for things to get tattooed. Trouble is I don't want to dip my toe, I want my whole arm and shoulder covered.

Part two if this is I am finding myself rather captivated with woman with tattoo`s but specifically art, not a series of bits accumulated over the years or whatever.

View attachment 20847

^^ this kind of thing.

you dont have the figure for it mate ;)

good to see the mid life crisis is still going :D

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
buy a motor bike mate ,at least you can get rid of it if you dont like it ,a tat you will be stuck with.

Its funny, lots of people say that. Surly you would not get a tattoo that you one day wanted to get rid of.

I am a motor head, I only have two speeds, stop and GO!!! A motorbike would be death for me.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

View attachment 20847

^^ this kind of thing.

nice ring

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Its funny, lots of people say that. Surly you would not get a tattoo that you one day wanted to get rid of.

I've got various tattoos on my arms, picked up during the 70's and a mis-spent youth.
I hate the bloody things. Literally detest them.
Can't wear a short sleeve shirt to work or out anywhere nice.
I wish I'd never had them done.