Swinley Forest

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Luckily I won the H4h auction for a 3 ball here next year, unluckily a back injury is preventing me from playing for the foreseeable future, so I am just hoping to be fit by sometime in 2020 so I can enjoy this course.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
....will let you know when the 2020 days are publicised. I've played in several of these. All great courses, not cheap, but how else (without a contact) do you get on Swinley regularly?

And, when you find out how much cash is raised for a great charity, it makes it more worthwhile.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
....will let you know when the 2020 days are publicised. I've played in several of these. All great courses, not cheap, but how else (without a contact) do you get on Swinley regularly?

And, when you find out how much cash is raised for a great charity, it makes it more worthwhile.
Trouble is after a Swinley lunch, trying to get your full body out and wanting to swing a club in the afternoon is a huge effort. Definitely a "to do" in its own right. Hard to separate the Swinley and Sunningdale lunches