Stroke Lab Putter shafts ?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I've used my stroke lab for two rounds now and like it a lot. I don't know as I get any extra feedback through the shaft per se, but the swing feels very nicely balanced and I haven't yet seen the pull off line I saw with my Scotty on occasion (at least once a round). The feel off the face feels much improved over my old Scotty and the ball has a better roll too.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
from Callaway

"made possible by an innovative new multi-material shaft design that combines graphite with steel to weigh just 75g."

Where does the 'new' come from? BI Matrx shafts have been around for decades. I used to love them in my Adams ST series.

The idea of a lighter weight shaft is a very good one for players who want to feel that the weight is in the head.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I managed 34 holes without a 3 putt in my first couple of outings with my R Ball - unheard of for me. The numbers in the fitting were compelling and it felt so easy to "swing" and for the first time I felt a putter trying to forgive a less than perfect take-away (those nervy slightly shaky wafty ones)!

The shaft does feel like it works and the balance feels great. In my case the R Ball head meant my alignment went from 2 degrees closed to pretty much spot on every time.