Stand bag that fits well on trolley?

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I know stand bags aren't designed really with trolley use in mind but can anyone recommend ones that have worked well. Not looking for a hybrid bag or anything like that, just a regular stand bag. Presume the ones that have the leg mechanism concealed within base fit better

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I believe all of the Big Max ranges have a base suitable for trolleys. I've never had a problem with them and really like them.
The Motocaddy Hydroflex is also very good, but heavier (2.5kg) than some of the Big Max (1.6kg is lightest, maybe).

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I believe all of the Big Max ranges have a base suitable for trolleys. I've never had a problem with them and really like them.
The Motocaddy Hydroflex is also very good, but heavier (2.5kg) than some of the Big Max (1.6kg is lightest, maybe).

Played with a guy yesterday who has that model for winter when walking, said it suits 12 clubs max as he uses a fat grip putter.

Bag looked well thought out tho

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Is it? I've always thought I wouldn't really notice the difference between the weight of bags vs the weight of the 10-14 clubs inside them.
It is. My back is weaker than a pint of Fosters so I notice the difference. Every little helps.

The MC bag is over a kilo heavier than my other Ouul carry bag. But I offset that by not carrying anything I don’t need and usually only take 9 or 10 clubs in the winter.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It is. My back is weaker than a pint of Fosters so I notice the difference. Every little helps.

The MC bag is over a kilo heavier than my other Ouul carry bag. But I offset that by not carrying anything I don’t need and usually only take 9 or 10 clubs in the winter.
Hmm, I never really thought about that. I think I just accepted the compromise since I wanted one hybrid bag I could use all year round. I also tend to take a few clubs out in the winter, and I'm not somebody that carries loads of junk in the bag anyway.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Most people carry more than 2.2lbs in extra weight.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I've never owned a carry bag that didn't fit perfectly well enough on a trolley.
Callaway carry bag that I got with pro-shop credit for £79 many years ago only just saw me through last winter.
Couple of holes appeared. It is working fine as a storage unit for clubs in the loft.

Last year I acquired two carry bags, both sit fine on any of my unpowered trolleys. Sun Mountain and Lynx.

SM bag.jpg

Lynx bag2.jpg

The Lynx one is what I've been carrying so far this winter.