Stand bag that fits well on trolley?

JonITFC

Visit site
I have a Caddy Club Ghost bag, really good quality bag, synthetic leather and fits really nicely on a trolley too.

Can't recommend it more, it's a little heavier but really good quality!

sunshine

Visit site
I know stand bags aren't designed really with trolley use in mind but can anyone recommend ones that have worked well. Not looking for a hybrid bag or anything like that, just a regular stand bag. Presume the ones that have the leg mechanism concealed within base fit better
A hybrid bag is a stand bag that is designed to fit on a trolley. But you’re not looking for a hybrid bag, you’re looking for a stand bag which fits on a trolley.

The recommendations below are largely hybrid bags. Maybe you could explain in more detail what you’re looking for and why you don’t want a hybrid bag?

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A hybrid bag is a stand bag that is designed to fit on a trolley. But you’re not looking for a hybrid bag, you’re looking for a stand bag which fits on a trolley.

The recommendations below are largely hybrid bags. Maybe you could explain in more detail what you’re looking for and why you don’t want a hybrid bag?
I find the hybrid bags to be bulky enough.
I'm looking for a stand bag as small and light as possible that is easy to carry to range etc but that will fit well on a trolley when needed