Snow Watch

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Starting snowing on my way to work. I work in Old Street and it's been snowing on and off all day. Hasn't really settled because while it isn't snowing the sun has been out.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just had a couple of days in the New Forest. Very cold at 1 degree but only seen about 10 snowflakes blowing in the wind.

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A couple of snow flurries on the south coast but a few of us played all eighteen holes this morning. All main greens open, they were so hard that no damage was being done.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had a lot of flurries since early this morning, but nothing of any duration that would cause the snow to lie, if the forecasters have it right then the heavier stuff arrives later this evening. Hope they are wrong and that we get nothing.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Think we're be ok until Thursday and Friday. Not sure if the course will be open this weekend. Got mixed feelings about this as itching to try the new to me (but second hand although barely marked) but don't want to play on a frozen course especially as Saturday is a medal off the whites

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
had a good couple of inches overnight, and it's still coming down. glad we got a game yesterday as it will be the last one for a while going by the forecast.

D

Deleted member 17920

Currently throwing it down, in the last half hour its completely covered the course.

ukg3pxc

Hacker
Visit site
I played Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday in glorious weather.

In preparation for my round on TOC this Thursday :eek:

All St Andrews courses closed all day due to snow and frost. Can't imagine its going to get any better by Thursday.

Hotel is booked and paid for.

How is the west coast of Scotland looking?