Snow Watch

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Definitely expensive but it's decent service and I think given the quality of the food is worth it as a treat. Going back there in October for our wedding anniversary, so hoping to get on the course while HID enjoys the Spa. Dinner in Colette's won't come cheap but she's worth it

Wow. That sounds like some expensive day with Golf chucked in? Isn’t it over £100 a round. Looking a a big chunk for lunch, Golf spa. Are you staying over?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Snow all but gone where, just the odd patch here and there. Course closed but clubhouse open so off for a coffee and a chat today. Hopeful of getting a game in on Wednesday dry day forecast for tomorrow.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Snow nearly all gone, roads are clear, range is open, if the course is not, this time tomorrow the only snow left will be the piles people shovelled from their drives.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Definitely expensive but it's decent service and I think given the quality of the food is worth it as a treat. Going back there in October for our wedding anniversary, so hoping to get on the course while HID enjoys the Spa. Dinner in Colette's won't come cheap but she's worth it

Our director has booked the place out for our 35 year bash this June! All sorts of events panned there, that currently no golf......

He likes a game apparently, so got a few months to convince him do would be good for morale!

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
32 points today.

Course had a few small pockets of snow in the shadows but was in reasonable condition. Greens awfully slow which threw me as they've been quick recently.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Snow nearly all gone, roads are clear, range is open, if the course is not, this time tomorrow the only snow left will be the piles people shovelled from their drives.

Do you not have the big drifts at the sides of the roads still? We have roads next to fields which are like ice tunnels. The roads themselves have been ploughed clear but the snow moved and the snow built up by drifts behind is still big and will take longer to disappear.

D

Deleted member 15344

Hopefully playing at Reading on Wednesday, though it might be bit wet. If we have to cancel will see about playing Blackmoor if you fancy joining us ?
Yeah that would be great as our place has a senior/Ladies Comp on all day

PaulyMcK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Lots of snow still around my course, not moving anywhere soon. Snowed again here on Tuesday, but not enough.

3ft of snow over the past week, hopefully gone for the weekend to get a round in.

D

Deleted member 16999

Unbelievable, just as the shorts were about to come out it’s coming down hard again, I’m currently stuck on the a1 near wetherby and going nowhere fast.
None up here :thup:

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Played Gullane #2 today in shirt sleeves. Some snow in the hollows but the course was superb. Hard to believe it's only a week since the Beast struck!
(Home course is still under six inches of snow)

y6P2P0h.jpg

Last edited: