Slice help

Fliprollsw

Visit site
Afternoon,

Seeing my game improve steadily and normally strike irons, and hybrid well, but have a slice nearly every time I hit a driver. I have a strong grip. What other factors could be affecting by this, and do you have any drills I could use to work on at home?

ThinBullet

Visit site
When you say slice, does it start left then end up right of centre? Or start centre line then drift to the right.

Loads of people say slice, but the two ball flights can mean different delivery conditions and face angles.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Plenty of good videos on youtube that may help but I would suggest a face to face lesson with a PGA pro would diagnose the fault subject to your own swing

Agreed, if I slice it tends to be a set up issue, but always better to get the eye of a professional to look it over rather than trying random tips.
I suspect Victor above is taking the Michael out of those that use the latter approach 👍

Huwey12

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Afternoon,

Seeing my game improve steadily and normally strike irons, and hybrid well, but have a slice nearly every time I hit a driver. I have a strong grip. What other factors could be affecting by this, and do you have any drills I could use to work on at home?
Make sure your trail elbow is tight to your body coming into impact. You'll probably hit a draw. Works for me