Skytrak WGT golf

adasko

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Question to the Skytrak owners who have the play and improve plan. Is it worth the 99 pounds for the 18 golf courses there. I have game improvement package already. Been trying freebie nearest the pin and it looks really good.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Question to the Skytrak owners who have the play and improve plan. Is it worth the 99 pounds for the 18 golf courses there. I have game improvement package already. Been trying freebie nearest the pin and it looks really good.
It’s not bad for the price in comparison to the alternative costs of E6 or TGC19. There also a health online community on FB which hold tournaments. Putting is awe full but you can accept how many putts it thinks you would make. I think you can play 9 holes free on the congressional at the minute so worth a download to try.

there’s definitely a 30day E6 demo but tgc19 appears to be the boy with the SkyTrak community with so many building courses. E6 demo is available on IOS but both require PC for the decent graphics.

adasko

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It’s not bad for the price in comparison to the alternative costs of E6 or TGC19. There also a health online community on FB which hold tournaments. Putting is awe full but you can accept how many putts it thinks you would make. I think you can play 9 holes free on the congressional at the minute so worth a download to try.

there’s definitely a 30day E6 demo but tgc19 appears to be the boy with the SkyTrak community with so many building courses. E6 demo is available on IOS but both require PC for the decent graphics.
Did try 1month free demo of e6 today. Really good fun, unfortunately only limited to the iPad and graphics are so so. Nevertheless is better then doing nothing. WGT is only 1 challenge available as demo. 1 thing I’ve noticed with e6 is about 10% more generous on distance than skytrak app

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Did try 1month free demo of e6 today. Really good fun, unfortunately only limited to the iPad and graphics are so so. Nevertheless is better then doing nothing. WGT is only 1 challenge available as demo. 1 thing I’ve noticed with e6 is about 10% more generous on distance than skytrak app
It’s to do with run, altitude of course and wind direction. SkyTrak driving range is better for carry in normalised conditions.