SKYCADDIE by Skygolf

derekrolle

Visit site
The new SG3 will be going on the market in the UK in February. Does anyone out there use one of these? They are very popular in the states. I spoke to the UK rep and she mentioned that they will be sold for 229 sterling, does that seem high to you guys? I have bought 3 of these for some guys in the Uk earlier this month and sent them over, and they were very greatful because I saved them a good bit of money. It just seems that all golf items in the UK are soooooo expensive.

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
Not seen the SG3 Derekrolle but definitely agree with you that golf gear is just so overpriced here. I always wait till I, or someone I know, is off to the states before getting any new stuff, saves you hundreds of squid which I can blow on stupid bets with my mates on the course or paying stupid money to play great courses...another area where the UK could do with a major reduction in prices

derekrolle

Visit site
Me and my boys are heading over to Scotland in June, (counting down the days)and I have mentioned in other UK forums that I would be more than happy to bring stuff over for who ever needs it, some guys have already contacted me to bring over some clubs for them. Like I said I worked with 3 guys in getting them these SG3 (Skycaddies)and I mailed them over the items as "cheap gift" and they never got charged with the VAT, and such. If you know of anyone that would need one of these, just received 13 of them in the mail the other day, let me know, I can forsure beat what they will be selling them for over there. Us little consumers need to stick togather against these BIG corporate golf companies, who make a club for 30 and sell it for 399.00 USD