Sky deals

Pin-seeker

Visit site
My current contract with Sky is up.
I have Tv,Broadband & landline with them.
What deals are you currently on?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I pay £82, gets me phone, broadband and full package with sky q and second box. Only basic broadband 5mb as I live in a village that seems to have forgotten to move with the times, but it'll be same cost with fibre for 24 months as soon as available.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I get the full TV package (not including kids TV) for £43 but I still use a sky + box
Means I can afford BT for broadband

Mrs Wiggles

Visit site
Just re negotiated my Sky package this morning, got the same deal as previous at the same price for 18 months. Didn't need to cancel this year either, they just needed a small nudge and all was good :D

I honestly can't see the point of SKY. Free View have 100 crap channels and it takes 3 minutes of scrolling through dross to find out there is nothing worth watching, whereas SKY have 300 crap channels that take ten minutes. I have apps that allow me to watch all the sports channels, and any film I want to, for nothing. I genuinely can't understand why anyone waists the money.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I honestly can't see the point of SKY. Free View have 100 crap channels and it takes 3 minutes of scrolling through dross to find out there is nothing worth watching, whereas SKY have 300 crap channels that take ten minutes. I have apps that allow me to watch all the sports channels, and any film I want to, for nothing. I genuinely can't understand why anyone waists the money.

That's fine mate, your crap may be my gold :LOL: I don't subscribe to movies, I get those on my xbox but the wife would cut my nuts off if she had to try and use an app each time to watch tv.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site

Do you steal your weekly shop from the supermarket too?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I have an 18 month deal but if they dont sort a good deal I just cancel and get the wife to subscribe then switch back next time

Pin-seeker

Visit site
I have an 18 month deal but if they dont sort a good deal I just cancel and get the wife to subscribe then switch back next time
You have to be careful because sometimes the contract is 2yr but the deal is only 18th.
Not saying yours is,but Virgin tried doing this with my mate.

D

Deleted member 15344

Your money, your choice !
I’m not sure how that responds to Diablo’s question - by “illegal” streaming you are indeed stealing so he was wondering what else you steal. The good news for those law abiding citizens Is more and more are being shut down and people losing the ability to get internet etc

But then I also suspect you’re just posting for affect really

Mrs Wiggles

Visit site
I’m not sure how that responds to Diablo’s question - by “illegal” streaming you are indeed stealing so he was wondering what else you steal. The good news for those law abiding citizens Is more and more are being shut down and people losing the ability to get internet etc

But then I also suspect you’re just posting for affect really

Companies like SKY are out ad out crooks. What they charge for what you get is robbery. As well as costing you a fortune to get prem football, you have to spend more to get all the games because BT have half the games. If that isn't enough, you don't even get Saturday 3pm kick offs. If you want to carry on spending copious amounts of money keeping fat cats in luxury, that's your choice.

D

Deleted member 15344

Companies like SKY are out ad out crooks. What they charge for what you get is robbery. As well as costing you a fortune to get prem football, you have to spend more to get all the games because BT have half the games. If that isn't enough, you don't even get Saturday 3pm kick offs. If you want to carry on spending copious amounts of money keeping fat cats in luxury, that's your choice.

Yes it is my choice - i want to watch the sport so I pay to watch it legally, I’m not part of this want society where people want something but think because it’s not worth the cost look for a way to get it illegally for free. And sky charge what they do because the Premier League charge a lot to broadcast the games - so as Diablo says what else do you steal. Sat kicks off is nothing to do with Sky - the sport has broadcasting laws that restrict broadcasting at 3pm

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That’s a good deal.

Be careful you don't compare apples to oranges. There are different levels of Sky Q. I have the full package and by full I mean full. Nothing excluded. Mines is their more expensive one (2TB box) and multiroom upstairs. I pay 53 a month and that's a decent price. I wouldn't pay more, however I only got that after leaving them for 6 months. Loyalty discounts are hit and miss. Some get, others don't. If they don't offer what I'm prepared to pay I leave and wait for a new customer deal and sign up in partners name etc

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

How much tv that you find for free do you watch a week? I reckon it's at least 40 hours in my house (and at work on sky go) easily. My tv package is approx £50 a month on my breakdown. So it's maybe costing me 30p an hour of viewing time... On what planet is that a rip off?