Short days? Hit the course and look for golf balls.

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not sure I would want to be on our course after dark judging from the size of the holes in the gorse and bushes that are on animal runs.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site

That would be it.

And to answer your query from then. It works well at dusk and in pitch black. Definitely a gadget not a gimmick for anyone that enjoys actively searching for balls.

This is my collection so far.

Left to right is the balls in my personal order of preference. Left being distance balls, middle being the likes of the AD333 and right being pro v's etc.

[
15704432585_0d50ed9623.jpg

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
That would be it.

And to answer your query from then. It works well at dusk and in pitch black. Definitely a gadget not a gimmick for anyone that enjoys actively searching for balls.

This is my collection so far.

Left to right is the balls in my personal order of preference. Left being distance balls, middle being the likes of the AD333 and right being pro v's etc.

[
15704432585_0d50ed9623.jpg
Looks like more distance balls are being lost. Maybe because we hit them even further into the heavy stuff, or perhaps more bad players use distance balls.:whistle::rofl:

Last edited:

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looks like more distance balls are being lost. Maybe because we hit them even further into the heavy stuff, or perhaps more bad players use distance balls.:whistle::rofl:

It's pretty easy to spot the offers that have been in sports direct. Umteen Dunlop Tours, Callaway CXR and Srixon Distance.