sexiest irons

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
having seen for the first time pictures of the new Taylormade TP MB smoke irons (an upgrade of the previous Taylormade blades which I also liked the look of) I was thinking about what people think are the best looking set of irons on the market today. If you were to buy a set purely on cosmetics what would it be? Mine would be the Taylormade's and whilst I am sure a lot of people dislike them I see this as an entirely personal opinion and something about them just appeals. No brand loyalty either people, it's purely what looks best not what you would most like to use.

Tell us what they are, or post a picture.

7831.jpg

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Im going to be a little biased as I have them, but then this was part of the reason for buying them!
Sit great, feel great and are shinier than a shiney thing.
2439054946_4e99a6cc7d.jpg

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Jon, go get your hands on a set, they feel even better than they look. Ive never been able to hit fades, draws and low runners anything like I can now which I put down entirely to the new clubs and lack of playability with some of my older sets. I only thought my rac lt's were good until I changed.

big_russ

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It would have to be the Titleist ZM Forged as they are just so sleek. Other than these it would be anything that is a true blade that is clean and simple(not dissimilar to me).

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I see titleist are faring quite well at the moment and I can't argue with that, those ZMs are gorgeous Tony- Titleist do make a good iron.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
I agree with the Z-M irons, when I first saw them I hated the styling but they have defo grown on me.

Like Medwayjon if only I had the ability to do them justice.

I use to love the styling of the Wilson Staff Pi7, but have moved away from logos on golf clubs.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
My Macgregor 1025M are pretty sexy, but if I was changeing irons now, either the ZMs or the new Macgregor blades look the business.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looking at blades is just the same as drooling over Pam Anderson. Even if you were lucky enough to have her, you would be such a disappointment to her she would walk out.

I know I am destined to never do a blade justice so I will just stick to my trailer trash cavity backs.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I like the ZBs too. All the looks of the ZMs in the short irons, with a bit more forgiveness in the longer ones (which are still good looking too).

Not sure about the AP2s, I think they look a bit busy.