Best places for second hand irons these days?

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
I bought my Mizuno MP57’s 13 years ago for a paltry £165, and I’ve loved every second of them.

I was at the range yesterday with my lad hitting some balls after his lesson and the pro came over and asked if he could hit my 7 iron. We got chatting and I asked what irons he uses “Mizuno JPX 900 Tour” was the response; followed by “come and grab one to knock a few balls with if you like”

Well, what a mistake that was. Not stopped thinking about them since. Although considered players irons, much more forgiving with a larger sweet spot than my MP57’s probably due to them being newer and benefitting from newer technology.

So, I’m now going to be on the look out to upgrade my irons to a set of JPX forged from the last 6/7 years and just wondered if there’s anywhere I should be looking other than golfbidder?

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Golfclubs4cash always have strong reviews and seem to be reliable. If I go down the 2nd hand route, I'll be taking a look at them for sure.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Golfclubs4cash always have strong reviews and seem to be reliable. If I go down the 2nd hand route, I'll be taking a look at them for sure.
Thanks chap will have a gander.

There’s absolutely zero chance I will ever buy a brand new set of irons ever, unless I have money to carelessly spend at will. The MP57s owe me nothing but I feel it might be time to see what else can not improve my game one ounce 😅

Smoj

Visit site
I 2nd gc4c, sometimes you can get some excellent deals on there, and they have always been extremely helpful with any problems I have had in the past. Also, very easy to sell clubs to them as well. Free next-day shipping too which is always great.

while I have bought almost everything from gc4c I did buy my irons from golfbidder as they were a little bit cheaper and a little bit better quality compared to the same iron set at gc4c at the time

Jason.H

Visit site
I bought my Mizuno MP57’s 13 years ago for a paltry £165, and I’ve loved every second of them.

I was at the range yesterday with my lad hitting some balls after his lesson and the pro came over and asked if he could hit my 7 iron. We got chatting and I asked what irons he uses “Mizuno JPX 900 Tour” was the response; followed by “come and grab one to knock a few balls with if you like”

Well, what a mistake that was. Not stopped thinking about them since. Although considered players irons, much more forgiving with a larger sweet spot than my MP57’s probably due to them being newer and benefitting from newer technology.

So, I’m now going to be on the look out to upgrade my irons to a set of JPX forged from the last 6/7 years and just wondered if there’s anywhere I should be looking other than golfbidder?
Hi I have a set of jpx 921 forged I’d sell if your interested. PW to 4 iron.

paddyjk

Banned
Visit site
Golf clubs 4 cash are always good and have a good returns policy if you don't like the clubs

Jason.H

Visit site
Ooh, interesting. Could you pm me details/specs and some photos when you get a chance? And how much you’d be looking for obviously 😂

Actually gap wedge to 5 iron.
Nippon NS Pro modus 3 tour 120 Flex S
Golf Pride grey multi compound.
Very good condition
£450.