Sergio was at it again.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Yet again another farcical statement. The advertising campaign and shots were no doubt filmed in advance and GM and Adidas will have discussed when the adverts were being run so this was all set in stone long before these antics. GM aren't going to bite the hand that feeds them and if anything it is Adidas that would need to cut ties with Garcia because of his behaviour

Farcical? Filmed in advance of what? I thought this stuff had been going on for ages.
Surely if he is such a bad boy, these sponsors would've dropped him in an instant

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Farcical? Filmed in advance of what? I thought this stuff had been going on for ages.
My god you're hard work. You come on moaning about a full page advert in GM. I point out these pictures were filmed months ago and the advert would have been designed an in situ in the mag long before Garcia's petulance at the weekend. It's not GM at fault as they rely on the advertising revenue generated and if you want to point fingers then Adidas as sponsors need to have a word with Garcia. Then again you knew that and are back in full troll mode again.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
My god you're hard work. You come on moaning about a full page advert in GM. I point out these pictures were filmed months ago and the advert would have been designed an in situ in the mag long before Garcia's petulance at the weekend. It's not GM at fault as they rely on the advertising revenue generated and if you want to point fingers then Adidas as sponsors need to have a word with Garcia. Then again you knew that and are back in full troll mode again.
Ah because I don't follow your point of view you trott out the good old troll line
Pathetic

Hoganman1

Visit site
I've been a fan of Sergio for years, but it's clear he needs to get a hold of his emotions. It's OK to have passion. However, these incidents are happening way too often. He is embarrassing his family, his friends, and himself.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Yet again another farcical statement. The advertising campaign and shots were no doubt filmed in advance and GM and Adidas will have discussed when the adverts were being run so this was all set in stone long before these antics. GM aren't going to bite the hand that feeds them and if anything it is Adidas that would need to cut ties with Garcia because of his behaviour

Well isn't that stating the obvious when they couldn't give a Castlemain about banners and pop up adds either.

Money talks, advertising space goes a long way to securing favours and positions.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Well isn't that stating the obvious when they couldn't give a Castlemain about banners and pop up adds either.

Money talks, advertising space goes a long way to securing favours and positions.
Look at the bigger picture. Also provides a free forum platform, but of course money talks. HOw else do you think GM remain in business? Advertising revenue is crucial to them and its vital for the manufacturers as well to keep their brand and latest release in the public eye. It works both ways and of course if GM are working with TM/Adidas then they'll get access to the top players.

D

Deleted member 17920

Think he is needing to take a rest. I understand the Spanish show emotion but he is bordering on childish.

He isn’t a great example at the minute.