Scottish golf app- projected WHS

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not sure what to do - index is in the right ballpark but so much bad data that’s a bit of a fluke. Do I try to get it corrected or just get in with h it?

I also have a big red square beside “My WHS Index >”. Any idea what that signifies?

Same here, almost, but my square is blue.

I’m just going to move on with my 7.7. My data is still full of the same errors with away courses. I’m resigned to it being easier to play my way back to normality than bother the handicap secs. with yet more hassle. I can’t imagine the grief they’re getting from certain members as it is.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mine is there, 1.0, with 21 scores in my record but some obvious issues with those. Like a round on a course I have never played and four rounds on one day, apparently. Slope wrong on most away scores.

Not sure what to do - index is in the right ballpark but so much bad data that’s a bit of a fluke. Do I try to get it corrected or just get in with h it?

I also have a big red square beside “My WHS Index >”. Any idea what that signifies?

No idea what the square indicates but I have a big blue one next to mine.

Looks like the have mine correct for a the last few changes. Going up a total of 1 shot. Will have to get some general play scores in to see if I can get it lower.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
as someome who can't get the app i checked the main website and my clubs, nothing has changed on mine i'm still showing the old 5.3 i was before

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Don’t think they’ve published WHS on the website yet? At least, my view of it is showing the old handicap still and no suggestion of a WHS that I can see.

TigerBear

Visit site
Including Medals and supplementary cards I have 18 scores for the calculator to choose my best 8 from - going by hdid app.

However on the Scottish Golf app it only shows best 4. That can't be right?

Tommy10

Visit site
I've got a certificate with new handicap of 19.3 but 4 of my counting scores have no adjusted gross.

Oh well, no doubt it'll all sort itself out over the next 2 or 3..........decades :cool:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i got the wife to install it on her mobile, comes out at 3.2 at Nairn Dunbar... i'm not a member and havn't been since last winter and played no q comps there. did get an email from HDID asking me to agree to share scores for ND , which i didn't give and emailed the club to tell them i wasn't a member any longer as well.

lol

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
They've nearly got mine right but not quite! Two competition scores are missing, which brings my 21st round into their calculation and it's 2.6 below what should be my 8th best, so it's giving me an index 0.3 lower than it should be. Costs me a shot on my course handicap but I'm not going to cry, even if it isn't sorted out over time.

fowlero

Hacker
Visit site
I have been checking the app regularly over the last couple of weeks and my projected handicap index has fluctuated between 7.3 & 11.9 and several numbers in between :eek:

Having checked it now as it seems to be confirmed as final it has my Handicap Index at 8.6 which is exactly what my Congu handicap was :oops: however when I apply this to the slope rating at my home course it gives me a playing handicap of 11 #bandit

There are still scores in my record from a course I have never played, and it looks like there are also a couple missing, they are however showing on howdidido.

this looks like a complete mess, I have a feeling there will be some suspect scores come the start of next season.

The club official who runs our winter comp has already decided to play the winter off of our final congu handicaps as they do not believe the new WHS handicap indexes are anywhere near accurate. Our winter comp is non qualifying for handicap purposes, 6 best stableford scores over the winter

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
i got the wife to install it on her mobile, comes out at 3.2 at Nairn Dunbar... i'm not a member and havn't been since last winter and played no q comps there. did get an email from HDID asking me to agree to share scores for ND , which i didn't give and emailed the club to tell them i wasn't a member any longer as well.

lol
i emailed ND and let them know my handicap was showing for ND, she said she would remove my ND score ( FYI i didn't have any) and i'm now showing as 4.2 at Nairn, was 5.3 before... maybe i will stick a couple of score in at the kings in the winter qaul com after all:ROFLMAO:

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone else's WHS index disappeared again? Mines was fine yesterday but has now totally vanished.

I have no real issue with all the two'ing and fro'ing running up to the launch date but it's now live, as proclained all over social media and Scottish Golf's website, so it's no longer acceptable just to disappear.

peld

Visit site
everything disappeared from mine. asked me to put CDH in again but nothing happens.
Almost impressed about how bad this thing is!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: