scottish golf app issue - courses out of range

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi all,

A few of us are having an issue with the scottish golf app when trying to enter general play scores for the handicap.

When we select a venue then try to choose a course and tee from the dropdown there is always red text saying no courses in range and therefore you cant select anything.

We are set up correctly through scottish golf with cdh numbers confirmed in the app etc.

Any ideas?

jmcp

Visit site
Best thing to do is contact SG or raise a case with them detailing the issues, they have been resolving issues pretty quickly recently.

Cheers, John

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Doesn't supruse me the app has been a disaster for my club, we have had to stop using it.most members can't log in record a score. We have had to have i pads installed for the score entry in comps, gen play isn't now working either and some of the comps have just dropped of the system half way through..imagine how bad it would have been if they hadn't had the extra year to iron all the glitches out:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
Hi all,

A few of us are having an issue with the scottish golf app when trying to enter general play scores for the handicap.

When we select a venue then try to choose a course and tee from the dropdown there is always red text saying no courses in range and therefore you cant select anything.

We are set up correctly through scottish golf with cdh numbers confirmed in the app etc.

Any ideas?
Same old same old, this is standard, you just have to switch the phone off and on again, and maybe again and again. I put in a general play at Newmacher couple months back (not my home club), apparently I was 2250 metres from the nearest golf course. I was standing in the car park. :oops:

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I stopped using the SG app when it refused to let me complete and register a round for another 2 hours even though I had played 18.
Been using the Intelligent Golf app that my club has signed up to ever since.