Scottish golf app (no club)

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm trying to help someone get there HC without joining a club and he has open play paid the 5.99 to Scottish golf all registered and has a cdh id on the app, hes played two rounds alll signed off, but both say pending I have singed his app when asked, I have also played the same two rounds in general play too and on my app I have had an email from my club showing some details of my round one round I was cut .2, his HC is still 0.0 I knew it would maybe take a few rounds to calculate a HC I'm just wondering if I'm doing it correct, any advice would be great thanks

wjemather

Visit site
I'm trying to help someone get there HC without joining a club and he has open play paid the 5.99 to Scottish golf all registered and has a cdh id on the app, hes played two rounds alll signed off, but both say pending I have singed his app when asked, I have also played the same two rounds in general play too and on my app I have had an email from my club showing some details of my round one round I was cut .2, his HC is still 0.0 I knew it would maybe take a few rounds to calculate a HC I'm just wondering if I'm doing it correct, any advice would be great thanks
He'll need scores from 54 holes of golf (i.e. 3 rounds) before his initial Handicap Index will be calculated. I'd assume that until then, any scores submitted will say pending.