Scottish golf app- projected WHS

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A second change this morning. Half my away scores are now messed up, some showing the wrong courses and some showing the right course but with Adjusted Gross: NR, Score Differential: tbc. One record with both the wrong course and wrong NR.

Not sure what's more entertaining, the shambles of adding up some numbers or the shambles that is my golf. :)

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The app seems to be getting worse and not better.
The 2 away scores shown are both wrong.
I scored 73 (2 over) at Haddy and 80 (11 over) at Kilspindie.
How can they get this wrong and how can they fix it in under a week?20201027_135441.jpg

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Same here, I now have a random score which has appeared on my record on a date my home club had a comp but I didn't play in, and it's 1 of my 8 counting scores despite having 2 other lower differentials not currently counting and the gross score for the phantom competition being blank...??

Green Bay Hacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wales Golf have based all our qualifying scores from the yellow tees instead of the whites!!!

Most players handicaps are forecast to go up by about 3 shots, mine has gone up by 4.6 :eek:

They are aware of the error so should hopefully correct it before 9 November when we are due to come out of lockdown.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Let’s see what’s going on in today’s episode of Scottish Golf App Lols...

My CONGU handicap certificate, which was the only correct data, showing 10.5, has now disappeared.

In its place is an incorrect handicap record showing 10.4 but I’m unable to see why because the app either doesn’t show any data or is stuck on Loading... when I select CDH Handicap Record.

My predicted WHS handicap index is a still a wildly incorrect 2.8. My away scores are all unchanged overnight and still wrong in varied ways.

Tempted to take Monday off and join the roll-up just to participate in the hilarious chaos this is going to be.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Let’s see what’s going on in today’s episode of Scottish Golf App Lols...

My CONGU handicap certificate, which was the only correct data, showing 10.5, has now disappeared.

In its place is an incorrect handicap record showing 10.4 but I’m unable to see why because the app either doesn’t show any data or is stuck on Loading... when I select CDH Handicap Record.

My predicted WHS handicap index is a still a wildly incorrect 2.8. My away scores are all unchanged overnight and still wrong in varied ways.

Tempted to take Monday off and join the roll-up just to participate in the hilarious chaos this is going to be.

Monday is going to be carnage. A big bag of balls with random numbers on them in a big bag on the 1st tee, you draw one when you get to the tee and whatever number you draw that's your handicap for the day.

As funny/daft as that sounds, it's probably got as much chance of getting your handicap right as the Scottish Golf app...

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
For whatever reason they've absolutely slashed me to 2.1????

They're also using an NR in the calculations yet ignoring completed rounds? Not going to lose any sleep over it, I'll just submit a few cards over winter and hope my index settles down to a more realistic figure.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I can't stop myself from looking at this train wreck.

Carrying on from this morning when my CONGU and CDH records disappeared, I've just taken another look and my CONGU handicap certificate has reappeared! But there's still no sign of my CDH data and, in another new development, when I look at my Projected WHS Index now I get "No handicap record found"

2 working days remaining. Tick! Tock! :ROFLMAO:

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
For whatever reason they've absolutely slashed me to 2.1????

They're also using an NR in the calculations yet ignoring completed rounds? Not going to lose any sleep over it, I'll just submit a few cards over winter and hope my index settles down to a more realistic figure.

I have that as well, at least 1 NR highlighted as counting and HI lowered because of it. Hopefully fixed by Monday!

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
There seems to have been another update rolled out. My away scores are showing correctly now. YMMV

Mine has updated overnight too. Scores changed (away scores now correct) and index average is calculated correctly using the scores highlighted in yellow.

Edit - something still not right. I have entries with no score shown and with dates I did not play on. ?

Last edited: