Scottish Fitba'

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Morelos' 8th red card for Rangers. Total headcase, no wonder no one has come in for him.

Petulant, lazy and out of condition. Walter Smith would never have put up with this clown.

Reactions: Val

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Morelos deserved to go and his captain is said to have called his actions stupid.
I hate seeing what Lundstram did but he suffered the same fate earlier (and a more dangerous tackle) and it was yellow.
Well done to Hibs who look like they might be a decent team this season.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
So did the boy on sky, Andy Walker ??
Was a red all day long for Morelos, thought Lundstram one was very harsh, it was a professional foul as they say but he never went in to hurt him.

Walker is an idiot. He thought the red was for Morelos kicking out at the defender, he didn't even notice the flailing arm.

Tavenier and Boyd both said it was a red and stupid.

The Lundstram one is debatable - totally cynical, but not that dissimilar to one committed earlier by a Hibs player. Saying that, the penalty Rangers got was ludicrous, particularly when you look at the one Hibs didn't get.

At the end of the day, Collum is just a hopeless ref.

Last edited:

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Oh dear.
Hearts resting their top six players against Celtic.
It's going to be a cakewalk for Celtic.

Update
Not a bad result for the B team 2=0 with a 90 minut6 penalty.
Some good performances from the squad players I here.

Last edited:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
"Alfredo Morelos has been omitted from Rangers' squad for the crucial Champions League play-off second leg against PSV Eindhoven.

The Colombia forward was left out of the travelling party to the Netherlands for Wednesday's tie by manager Giovanni van Bronckhorst because of concerns about his fitness and attitude.

Senior players are believed to be in support of the decision."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62647072

Surely that's him finished at Ibrox? (assuming they can find someone gullible enough to pay money for him.)

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Oh dear.
Hearts resting their top six players against Celtic.
It's going to be a cakewalk for Celtic.

Update
Not a bad result for the B team 2=0 with a 90 minut6 penalty.
Some good performances from the squad players I here.

Not sure what game you were watching, but there wasn't a last minute penalty in the one I saw.

Hearts made it difficult for Celtic, but zero shots on target tells its own story.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not sure what game you were watching, but there wasn't a last minute penalty in the one I saw.

Hearts made it difficult for Celtic, but zero shots on target tells its own story.
I did not watch either Celtic or Hibs v Rangers games but managed to get muddled up between the two. :love:(y)
Huge boost for Hearts reserve goalie.
A couple of other Hearts players may have grabbed a spot for Thursdays European game v Zurich

Interesting stat from the game.
Hearts 12 fouls and 7 yellow cards
Celtic 11 fouls and 0 yellow cards.

Last edited:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Always easy to manipulate stats. Maybe, just maybe Hearts had a minimum of 7 bookable offences to Celtics none?

Not all fouls are bookable.

Does being given offside go on the foul count? I assume it does. Celtic had 4 or 5 offsides.

Celtic attacked pretty incessantly. Hearts defended well, but committed quite a few cynical fouls, the 4 which resulted in the 2 red cards being good examples.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Superb achievement by Rangers. Not a penalty in sight.

Looking forward to the congrats from fans of other teams. ?
Don’t have to wait long for me to agree that that was a great away win. Well done to Rangers as good for Scottish football and our international standing. Unfortunate and a pity that some Rangers supporters don’t seem to see things in even a flickering of that light…no matter.