Scottish Fitba'

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Don’t have to wait long for me to agree that that was a great away win. Well done to Rangers as good for Scottish football and our international standing. Unfortunate and a pity that some Rangers supporters don’t seem to see things in even a flickering of that light…no matter.
Embarrassing Aholes following all clubs unfortunately.
Nice dig though. ?

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Don’t have to wait long for me to agree that that was a great away win. Well done to Rangers as good for Scottish football and our international standing. Unfortunate and a pity that some Rangers supporters don’t seem to see things in even a flickering of that light…no matter.

Their is idiot supporters in every club, including your own.
Its a pathetic cheap shot even by your standards, it’s low.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Their is idiot supporters in every club, including your own.
Its a pathetic cheap shot even by your standards, it’s low.
Yes it is a bit of a dig, if that’s how you see it. But I am not so pathetic as to not congratulate Rangers because of aspects of their support that I detest…But there you go. I still congratulate Rangers.

D

Deleted member 15344

Celtic and the Scottish Co Efficents etc needed a stronger Rangers - both teams being in the group stage is a big step forward and helps all teams getting into Europe and might even open up further places

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Celtic and the Scottish Co Efficents etc needed a stronger Rangers - both teams being in the group stage is a big step forward and helps all teams getting into Europe and might even open up further places
Great draws for the Glasgow Big Boys. Celtic with Real Madrid and Rangers with Liverpool. Will be a good measure of where Scottish football is.