Scottish Fitba'

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Don't you know already?:ROFLMAO:
I now where much of it is - but given Rangers and Celtic take many of the best talent from the rest of the Scottish game the performance of Rangers and Celtic - and the Scots playing for them - gives some indication. Also then the players that move on so good to see Nathan Patterson seemingly starting to find his feet and do well at Everton - though they are not doing so well themselves.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I now where much of it is - but given Rangers and Celtic take many of the best talent from the rest of the Scottish game the performance of Rangers and Celtic - and the Scots playing for them - gives some indication. Also then the players that move on so good to see Nathan Patterson seemingly starting to find his feet and do well at Everton - though they are not doing so well themselves.
They don't "take" the best talent, they purchase them helping the other teams to strengthen their own squads.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
They don't "take" the best talent, they purchase them helping the other teams to strengthen their own squads.

Woosh..........:love:
How much did they pay for John Soutar;)
Quadrupled his wages as a free agent.
'Take' is the right word. Hearts could never afford those wages.
They kept him on the books for a long time after an horrific injury spell then he jumps ship at the end of his contract.
PS I don't blame the player, just the system.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Woosh..........:love:
How much did they pay for John Soutar;)
Quadrupled his wages as a free agent.
'Take' is the right word. Hearts could never afford those wages.
They kept him on the books for a long time after an horrific injury spell then he jumps ship at the end of his contract.
PS I don't blame the player, just the system.
Whether they got him from Man U or Hearts he was out of contract and therefore free.
TBH, I was surprised that Rangers went for him. Don't see him making much impact, even if he was injury free.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Whether they got him from Man U or Hearts he was out of contract and therefore free.
TBH, I was surprised that Rangers went for him. Don't see him making much impact, even if he was injury free.

They bought him to weaken Hearts, standard business for the OF.
He was not going to move south due to personal reasons.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

He is a decent player, a lot better than Sands who should have been red carded today, and got hauled off at half time.