Scottish Fitba'

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I don't believe you.

OK, I confess. I watched Celtic lose the UEFA Cup final in about 2003 with my Celtic supporting pal. I don't have much interest in footy beyond my team.
Only have Sky Golf, watch Rangers on Rangers TV or sometimes go to the pub to watch Rangers. No interest in watching champions league or English football.
Golf is my thing really.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
OK, I confess. I watched Celtic lose the UEFA Cup final in about 2003 with my Celtic supporting pal. I don't have much interest in footy beyond my team.
Only have Sky Golf, watch Rangers on Rangers TV or sometimes go to the pub to watch Rangers. No interest in watching champions league or English football.
Golf is my thing really.
my mate's favourite saying is " Celtic have never won a match on my telly " :ROFLMAO:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Golf is my thing really.
Ever watch Scotland?

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
A shame for him. Managers never given any patience (or backing?) at some clubs.

Sometimes its just evident that some things just don't work and the earlier you react, the more time there is to remediate.

23 of those goals have been conceded in just the last 4 games. Ross clearly wasn't the man to lift the players following that Alkmaar game and they followed that up with 4-2 and 3-0 losses to Hearts and St Mirren respectively before that 9-0 on Sunday. And that 9-0 could have been a lot, lot worse.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
In any normal job measures would be taken to help you improve, no?
Sometimes its just evident that some things just don't work and the earlier you react, the more time there is to remediate.

23 of those goals have been conceded in just the last 4 games. Ross clearly wasn't the man to lift the players following that Alkmaar game and they followed that up with 4-2 and 3-0 losses to Hearts and St Mirren respectively before that 9-0 on Sunday. And that 9-0 could have been a lot, lot worse.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
In any normal job measures would be taken to help you improve, no?

Football can hardly be described as a normal job. One of the few jobs where you get sacked for poor performance (often quite publicly) and then walk in to another high profile job weeks later...

Football managers are often employed for their expertise (or purported expertise) who at the club is in a position to coach the coach in the strategic aspects of the game? Would they then not just manage, no?

Dunfermline demonstrated what board intransigence can lead to with the Peter Grant saga.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk

Hearts game was 4-1 not 4-2, golf difference of 1 for 23 against in last four games - I photographed Celtic's win on Sunday - they were sensationally good at times - United were awful after they conceded the second.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
A very easy win for Celtic it seems.
Rangers had 55% possession but obviously no real firepower.
Sadly, it might well turn out a poor competition for the league this year.