Scottish Fitba'

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
No probs mate, stick to being a Foxholer don't be an A-holer :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p
FWIW, I had some good times in your neck of the woods. Played quite a few rounds at Wishaw, Bellshill and Lanark. Wishaw (I think, or was it Bellshill - the one with views of Motherwell stadium) was neb/bucky country back then. Lanark was definitely a class course though with rocket speed greens!

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Wonder if St. Johnstone will find their scoring touch today?
Certainly need a result to help them out of the hole they're in...(and maybe their manager?)
As for us, we've got to do so much better than last week's shambles - I'm sure that GvB has addressed this (given the crowd's reaction-he's not deaf and nor should the player's be)
500 fans though...back to feeling/looking/sounding bloody weird:rolleyes:

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Easy game for Celtic today-more like a training exercise ( that ROGIC is looking better and better every week-grrr)!
What has gone wrong with St.J?....loking bereft of ideas, heart and any inspiration-sure don't look like double cup winners
Now up to us to get a result/performance against the other Saints to stay ahead(y)

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Wonder if St. Johnstone will find their scoring touch today?
Certainly need a result to help them out of the hole they're in...(and maybe their manager?)
As for us, we've got to do so much better than last week's shambles - I'm sure that GvB has addressed this (given the crowd's reaction-he's not deaf and nor should the player's be)
500 fans though...back to feeling/looking/sounding bloody weird:rolleyes:
Groan…

What‘s happened to StJ…well the loss of out kingpin central defender and captain plus our key dynamic young midfielder has completely done us. We never score many goals - we just never lost that many…and Kerr and McCann were crucial to that.

No matter, meanwhile I can reflect on last season - my lad bought me the book ‘Make Mine a Double’ - the story of last season told by manager, players, coaches, owner and all those part of the best wee club in Scotland, if not the World ?

Now we’ve just got to avoid relegation ?

Last edited:

Banchory Buddha

Visit site

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
Scottish clubs doing well on this list.
Ayebrokes considered the best :unsure:
Tynecastle at No 9.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/feature...ums-grounds-britain-uk-england-scotland-wales
It's a bizarre list. Haven't been to new Spurs stadium, or Fulham, or Newcastle, but of the rest, Ibrox is the worst of that lot, maybe coin toss with Old Trafford if I'm being generous.

There's a really good case for Wembley being the best, quite ironic that when the English do actually have something special, they then undersell it. Parkhead is phenomenal, Tynecastle is what every Scottish club should aspire to, fans right on top of the pitch in steep stands. Villa Park is a good shout for best English club stadium, and when the scousers get into "walk on" it's pretty spine tingling even for a non fan. I was there in the away end one time, the number of fans who got their phones out to record it was incredible, and no, not tourists, it was a Bolton game :LOL:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Kyogo seems injury prone to me. ?

New signings are interesting though.

Think the opposite is true tbh. He came off a full season in Japan, had no break and was chucked straight in. He got a hamstring injury and was rushed back due to lack of numbers. It wasn't surprising he went off in a couple of games since then, he was nowhere near fully fit. Hopefully the winter break will see him back to peak fitness.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Old news now granted but loving the sporting integrity card being run out by the club who asked for a season to be extended to help them then spat the dummy out when it was only extended 4 days..........or was that the old club, can't mind ?
Can't be bothered!
Sort of shake head type of smile (you know the one-silly child?) watches darts, listens to some music!
Steak pie for dinner-ya beauty....Anyway, have a nice day:love:

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Old news now granted but loving the sporting integrity card being run out by the club who asked for a season to be extended to help them then spat the dummy out when it was only extended 4 days..........or was that the old club, can't mind ?
Wow, new year, still bitter old man ??