Scottish Fitba'

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nope - only reason I'd have this season finish now is Arbroath promoted ;)

If they had played on I'd have liked to see the Old Firm TV coverage cancelled - that would stop the covid spreading house parties there would have been to watch it :whistle:.
Crickey! I actually had Arbroath smokies for breakfast this morning, for the 1st time in decades :eek:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Perfectly understood David but to extend (slightly) KAZ's mention of INTEGRITY then, despite rumours of fiduciary shortcomings at IBROX, don't you think that it would set an example in financial sacrifice and in having NO hidden agenda with No thought of financial gain for the season to be called off NOW??:whistle:
No relegation, no promotion, everyone starts a new season in the position that THIS SEASON has finished?
Some 'naysayers' may for reason of delusional grandeur object to this most sensible of solutions to a serious situation, but surely rational thought should play a pragmatic part in these trying times??
Love (and kisses) to all.(y)

You seriously suggesting we end the season in December? That's totally ridiculous, even by your standards.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
You seriously suggesting we end the season in December? That's totally ridiculous, even by your standards.
MY STANDARDS??
How very dare you question my standards!
SwMBO says I have very high standards!
Can I take it that you are not in full agreement with my dissertation on the proposed sacrifice of all those potential millions of pounds in revenue just for a title??
Oh Ye of little faith ( and so naughty to think such unworthy thoughts-BUT since it's the season of goodwill, I'll overlook your scepticism as to motive)
You having the full Turkey thingy for the day?- We're having steak as SWMBO can't be bothered with all the kerfuffle cooking etc-sad eh?)
Anyway the love (and kisses bit)still stands:love:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
MY STANDARDS??
How very dare you question my standards!
SwMBO says I have very high standards!
Can I take it that you are not in full agreement with my dissertation on the proposed sacrifice of all those potential millions of pounds in revenue just for a title??
Oh Ye of little faith ( and so naughty to think such unworthy thoughts-BUT since it's the season of goodwill, I'll overlook your scepticism as to motive)
You having the full Turkey thingy for the day?- We're having steak as SWMBO can't be bothered with all the kerfuffle cooking etc-sad eh?)
Anyway the love (and kisses bit)still stands:love:

I honestly have no idea what you are on about half the time.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
As I said a really old joke, when Prince Charles was told he had to go to Arbroath, his aid said " wherethefoxthat".
Never great having to explain an old joke to a even older person :LOL:
Ah! I'd seen quite a bit of Scotland and had plenty of smokies before the visit, so excuse the 'whoosh'! :rolleyes: Better heard cf read.