Scottish Fitba'

C7usk

Visit site
1 nil down till 76 mins.. Didn't really look like scoring either.. Deflected equaliser... Fine finish for 2nd goal on 88mins..one of them games where you've got 11 players to break down..

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Aberdeen win again... 🤯... Hearts are having a bloody nightmare..

Huge deflection for Aberdeen's first goal
Grant getting a yellow card for telling the Ref [quite rightly] that he has made an absolute howler leading up Aberdeen's second goal.
A minute later Grant then letting the red mist get the better of him for a second yellow

Not his or Hearts day :rolleyes:

Apart from that it was a decent game with both teams playing well.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Erm…looking forward…mibbe…mibbe not…to Scotland away to Croatia tomorrow…with a scratch (read ‘scraped together’) squad. Ah well. Who knows…well I certainly don’t but I’ve got a pretty good idea…

No matter - G’aun yersel lads 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Last edited:

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Erm…looking forward…mibbe…mibbe not…to Scotland away to Croatia tomorrow…with a scratch (read ‘scraped together’) squad. Ah well. Who knows…we’ll I certainly don’t but I’ve got a pretty good idea…

No matter - G’aun yersel lads 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
The Nation’s League is a total waste of time. The amount of call offs and the crowd at Wembley last night sum it up.
I really hope 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 play better and get a result, but i doubt it.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Sounded like a good game.

The commentary on You Tube sounded like it was 1970 Brazil against 1974 Holland!!🤣🤣🤣 Goodness knows what he was watching.

Scotland gave a good account of themselves, but lack a cutting 😵‍💫edge.
Draw would have been fair, only losing because someone had a half size too big boots.