Scottish Fitba'

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Will need a massive performance from Scotland to get anything from the Hungary game. If they deserved to qualify on the bases of the fan support they would be home and hosed. Has to be one of those do or die performances and rather go down battling than a damp whimper

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Mitov signed for Aberdeen. I'd have taken him as Hart's replacement at Celtic.

Big loss for Saints.
Not a big loss…a friggin DISASTER…🙁

But no great surprise he has moved on - though thought better than Aberdeen would have been possible.

Whatever / thank you Dimitar - you were brilliant and almost certainly saved us from relegation and a quite possible death spiral. 😻

Last edited:

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hope the Hungarian lad is OK, looked really bad.

That ending would be a sore one if that was the first time it had happened, but as it always happens you can see it coming.

C'est la vie...

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Really sad result for your boys. Thought there was no urgency until the last 10/15 minutes. Why Shankland (spelling) was not brought on earlier. Hope the injured player is OK.

At least you would have won a prize for the best supporters.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Adams starts yet again despite doing bugger all. I’m now convinced that it’s sexual favours and not nuddy pictures.
Beyond belief.
I just can't understand why Adams is picked before Shankland.
He's only scored 1 goal in 13 games.
Shankland has 1 goal in 3 partial games, and the top goal scorer in the SPL, and imho is a far better all round player.
Grant Hanley is slower than me.
IMHO Steve Clarke sticks to the same old group of players out of loyalty instead of ability.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I just can't understand why Adams is picked before Shankland.
He's only scored 1 goal in 13 games.
Shankland has 1 goal in 3 partial games, and imho is a far better all round player.
Grant Hanley is slower than me.
IMHO Steve Clarke sticks to the same old group of players out of loyalty instead of ability.
It’s this plus something more insidious for me. Shankland has shifted the dynamic every time he’s come on. But, like not seeing that a back 3 against Germany was idiotic and then continuing with it, Clarke’s blinkered arrogance is astounding.