Scottish Fitba'

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You're right, if they didn't lie down to Rangers every time could have been the main challenger.😉
They have certainly been poor against Rangers, conceding a soft goal to level in the 88th minute then losing in the 127th minute of extra time. [ that may be a wee fib]
Hopeful that Sat will be a decent game as I don't think there is much between the two teams.
Just to jinks us, Hearts have not had a red card this season and the defense have only lost one goal to corners and set pieces

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Feeling a bit gloomsterish at the imminent prospect of StJ playing Raith in the SPL playoff. But you never know…it might yet still be RossC facing Raith…

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Celtic winning the league by 8 points makes it seem a lot easier than it actually was. Some sliding door moments in the season could have changed things significantly.
I would like to see Celtic really invest this summer and sort out some of our glaring weaknesses and possibly get out of the group in the UCL, even if it's 3rd place.
Sad that Joe Hart is hanging up his gloves as well. Wasn't sure if he still had it when he signed but boy did he prove me wrong. Such a gentleman and a big character to replace in the dressing room.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Celtic will be saving their cash as usual.
History says you're probably right Ken but there's been a few times they've let rip and built a decent team. Martin O'Neill's first season and Ange's first season.
They've got rid of one Lawell so hopefully the recruitment should be a bit better and the money is there. I think it's time to forget the projects and sign first team ready players.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Think O'Reilly will be sold?
Big loss if he is.
The wheel turns. Buy at £1.2m sell for about 20 odd. It's something Rangers have to get better at if they're going to compete with Celtic. I think it's only Bassey that they've done it with. Moreleos and Kent both left for nothing when they could have cashed in.