Scottish Fitba'

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
2-0 up after 15 minutes, and then playing the last half hour against 10 men, they've got to be pretty disappointed, particularly given Servette had 8 players out. Tie is wide open, however I fancy Rangers to get an early goal to kill it.

Might need more with no 'away goals' anymore

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Servette are Swiss and they have just started their domestic season 😀
Rangers look the same as last season so far, laboured going forward with no real pace, they should be out of sight in this tie but Servette will fancy themselves at home to do a job.
Oops my mistake, I looked and thought it showed that Servette have already played about 20 games this season including 4 European ties.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Disappointed by the Aberdeen result today.
It was a decent game. Aberdeen had a good go at Celtic.

Hatate came on at h-t, sprayed the ball about beautifully, but went off with a calf injury. Bummer but at least it should put an end to transfer talk this window. Holm and Yang both looked very good when they came on.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Rangers a mile off it still, PSV will be a massive test.
They still look laboured, looking at the strike force so far I’m surprised they got rid of Colak.
So negative. 🤫
Huge amount of new players, much better in 2nd half.
Still in with a chance of CL, if we don't make it, still in euro football.
€5 000 000 for making the CL playoff too.

Edit... Agree they should have kept Colak.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The fans of the rest of the SPL teams can celebrate, fret, worry and moan all they wish but fans of St Johnstone have already (after just two league games) accepted that a play-off is probably the best they can hope for.

But hey. Transformational turn-around can happen so I remain…erm…worried that ten days before our next game might not see that happen for our next league game…Celtic at ‘not Paradise’ 😳