Scottish Fitba'

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
You can also do a month for 11.99 and then cancel it if you are only bothered about Sunday’s game. I did that for the League Cup Final.
Thought they had it on a minimum 12 months. I have it, think it's £7.99 per month, mainly for La Liga. No Pars games on there for a while.

Edit: Just noted they have cancel anytime on the monthly page. £14.99 for the month.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Tight game but class told in the end. Celtic are better up front, and better at the back. Rangers defending was comically bad for the goal. Their fans must be getting fed up of Beale coming out with the same old speech about how the are closing the gap after every derby.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Tight game but class told in the end. Celtic are better up front, and better at the back. Rangers defending was comically bad for the goal. Their fans must be getting fed up of Beale coming out with the same old speech about how the are closing the gap after every derby.
Agreed.
Didn't watch it in the end. Played golf and round in 3 over par. Far more satisfying than watching my team lose. 🤣

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Not much between the teams at all. Celtic just better but that's enough.
Going forward Rangers really need a miracle to keep up with Celtic. Who thought more money can help make a team better.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
Two year contract for Barry Robson, not sure why the club rushed through before season's end, but looking across twitter and facers, seems a universal thumbs up everywhere

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Two year contract for Barry Robson, not sure why the club rushed through before season's end, but looking across twitter and facers, seems a universal thumbs up everywhere
Robson has done well, so they are probably looking to head off any interest. St Johnstone and Hearts looking for new managers with possible others come the seasons end. This way, they avoid the drama.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Well done Dundee. Championship Champions.
Ayr score a last minute winner to crush ICT hopes of play off.
I was hoping Queens Park would do it. Having lived my first 8yrs cheek by jowl with Hampden, every so often climbing over the Somerville Drive wall into it to explore the vast old ground, and having a now long departed relative who played and coached at the club, I have an affinity with it and I could easy have been a fan if we’d not moved to the suburbs. Maybe next season.